You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Sunday, February 1, 2009

He everybody- If you want to see some awesome polymer clay creations, just look in the comments section of my last update post. Gregory Privat has offered a few links to some of his stuff. Fantastic stuff! My personal favorite is the devil's stomach :)

Just a note: Gregory said he used FIMO. FIMO and Sculpey both are polymer clays that work very much the same- so whenever someone says FIMO or Sculpey, you can use the same techniques for either brand. FIMO is readily more available in Europe. Fimo and Sculpey are both available in the US at Hobby Lobby and Michael's. Hobby Lobby has Sculpey Firm, I haven't seen the Firm at any Michae'ls yet.

1 comment:

  1. I m happy you liked them. Thank you. This being said, I know some of my defaults and now I would avoid most of the fingerprints )

    ReplyDelete