You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Saturday, June 20, 2009

To sell or not to sell


So A few folks have asked if I'd be willing to sell some of my minis. I hate to disappoint fans, but I'd prefer my blog to be more of a teach-a-man-to-fish affair.

STILL- I am not completely against selling some of these (even those specifically requested); I've just never considered it. I've never thought, "How much are these worth to me?" I'm certainly flattered that folks think my wares nice enough to buy, and some extra money to fund my hobby would be fantastic :)

So, to those who have asked, I haven't said no, but I still need to think about the yes.

In the mean time, take up the brush! Open up the paint! Your little heroes await!

1 comment:

  1. I've had the same issue, I have found it very difficult to sell my painted miniatures and when I have, I have nearly allways regreted it!

    If I have produced a miniature for someone else, I also find it hard to cost the work and end up selling a miniature or a sculpts for much less than the true value.

    Tony
    http://dampfpanzerwagon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete