You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Friday, September 18, 2009

Oldies but goodies: Leonardo's boys - GW Empire gun crews


I took this pic for a Warhammer forum; But after I took it, I realized, these were the very first figures I repainted in my grand Empire repainting project. And after getting this second look at them, I think they turned out all right! The tan-blue palette seems to work well, and I think this is a good example how a limited palette can unify a military unit despite the different pattern/uniform schemes (take note army painters.)
This crew goes with my watchtower (found elsewhere on this blog); the palette for my army proper consist of red, black and white. I differentiate my regiments by plume color.

No comments:

Post a Comment