You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Sunday, May 8, 2011

Qwik 54mm: Patience and progress

I had forgotten how much patience was needed to work this extensively with greenstuff; Lay down some greenstuff, wait for it to cure. Lay down some more, wait for it to cure. But I am making progress, and here it is. I have three other figures still yet not seen here; my two chains and one other figure, none of which I have added any greenstuff to. The rest of these figures show my remaining driver players and my two qwiks. All that is left to do on most of the figures are some boots, wrappings or other footwear (with accompanying leg/shin armor if any.) And a couple figures still need body armor. These are turning out about as I expected. I can't wait to see how they look painted.

1 comment:

  1. stylish....

    http://ricalopia.blogspot.com/2011/05/post-200-with-style.html

    ReplyDelete