You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Friday, January 6, 2012

More envelope art

I'm making great progress on my peasants hut- the "fur" thatch on the roof is drying; it looks good for my first try at thatching. I've also added a couple details to my samurai.

I've also found a little time to doodle up some more envelopes for letters to friends:


3 comments:

  1. You envelope art is so great! You've inspired me to create some of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE doing envelope art.
    Though, the worker at the post office didn't seem so keen on my can-can dancing Virgin Marys (the letter at least still arrived at its destination in Australia).

    ReplyDelete