You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Apocalators: Group shot



Since I'm done with my 54mm apocalators (for now), I figured I better get a group shot. So here they are. Many of these figures were actually converted for playing Qwik (the two chain fighters and all of the two-handed weapon fighters.)

I've also moved the flamethrower out of the fighter ranks and into the ranks of arena officials; I was playing a game (using converted Red Sand Blue Sky rules) a few months ago, and the two players contented themselves with dropping back and catching their breath for many turns. So I introduced a third fighter to "prod" them to combat. That new role will be filled by Mr. Pyroeis.

I'm still searching for a couple more nice, generic, abominable monsters to add to the ranks of beasts. There are a couple more Fantasy Flight Games prepainted Arkham Horror monster that have been released that may fit the bill; Maybe I'll try sculpting or converting my own?

No comments:

Post a Comment