You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Friday, May 25, 2012

Repainted Dinosaurs: Dilophosaurus


While I wait for the primer to dry on the apocalators, I had this dinosaur sitting off on a corner of my table, so I whipped up a quick paint job for him. I just drybrushed of a couple layers of reds, browns, storm blue (Foundry) and light gray, then added some lizardy spots.

Dilophosaurs were around 20 feet long, so this model (as are just about all my other repainted dinosaurs) is just about perfect alongside my 54mm figures. I may roll them into my post-apoc setting, or at least introduce them into the post-apoc arena as mutant, monster or lost world beasts.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Foundry color line, I am about to refresh my paint with more of their stuff.

    Great looking Dino!

    ReplyDelete