You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Saturday, August 18, 2012

Cars in the pipeline

I'm working on the next batch of Machinas cars. I was looking at my collection and saw that many of them were drab and faded blacks and dark blues, so I decided to add a shock of color with this batch.
This group includes another pickup for my group of "Vestal Mechanics" (For those following my background for these cars, the Vestal Mechanics are responsible for restoring and repairing the Oak Street Church's Infernals.)

Also, this evening, I was looking around eBay and discovered this beauty (By M2). A friend of mine was with me when I purchased my very first batch of cars for this project, and he said I needed a limousine. This one will fit in perfect with my cars. (Note: In my world, the apocalypse took place in 1959, so I'm limiting myself to car models from 1959 and previous years; This limo is a '59 Cadillac.)

This limo is gonna be fun. I already have a plans for it. Big plans.



1 comment: