You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Sunday, March 16, 2014

Ginger SNAP!

I had been looking for a copy of this (Reaper Bones) figure since I painted one for Jeff; I wanted my own to use when playing Zombicide.

The figure doesn't have a lot of detail, so he was easy and fun to paint. Instead of the cliche Afro-American pimp, I decided to go in a slightly different direction with the palette. I still gave him a pimp name, though:
Ginger Snap.

He'll also be nice to use in Zed or Alive (hint, hint)

He's based on a Proxie Models 25mm round, which I've filled in with a little bit of green stuff.

1 comment:

  1. That is pretty cool colour scheme great idea and nicely done.

    ReplyDelete