You'll find a little of everything here. Genres covered in this blog include (so far) prehistorics, fantasy, old west, swashbucklers, pulp, Blood Bowl, Ghostbusters, gladiators, nautical, science fiction and samurai in 6mm, 15mm, 28mm, 40mm, 42mm and 54mm sizes. You'll also find terrain, scenery, basing, gaming, modeling, tutorials, repaints, conversions, art and thoughts in general about the hobby.


Sunday, January 18, 2015

Mouse and Dragon

I'm still having a little difficulty getting back into the groove of mins painting, but I'm working the watercolors pretty good. So, until I get some minis posted, here's a picture I painted of Mouse meeting Vermithrax Perjorative.


8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!!! :D Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful artwork!
    May I ask what it is based on? The way you present it makes it look as if it is part of a story or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dragon was copied from the version in Paramount's "Dragonslayer," while Mouse is a little recurring character in some of my personal art. No story; I drew the dragon first, realized I didn't have it centered very well, so I drew Mouse on the ledge to fill the extra space.

      Delete
  3. Very Cool- love the luminosity in the eye- I totally would have over worked that!
    My 5 year old daughter saw your pieces and asked if I could put the image as my desktop- I didn't even know she knew about such things!
    Cheers
    Ths

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very fine dragon. I love this image. Does your mouse have wings or is he holding some sort of flying device?

    ReplyDelete